Monday, June 21, 2010

The famous "first post"

Well, this is it.
The famous "first post" on any blog.
Nothing really interesting yet, just introducing myself (a bit) and announcing that I am planning on posting regularly etc, etc, etc...

I am an Oracle Certified Master DBA (and proud of it) and Oracle Certified Professional on various topics. In fact, I believe that I am one of the most heavily certified professionals on the planet. Having said that, I expect a lot of replies saying that, actually, I am not ;-)
For those interested in comparing notes: I collected 13 Oracle certifications so far.

This blog will not be mainly on DBA activities though. Besides the fact that there are a lot of blog concerning that topic out there, I am more of an application developer DBA. That means that I do a lot of application development and use my knowledge as a DBA to accomplish this better and faster.

And as for the "intention to post": I really do. Seriously. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment